Slip and Fall Accidents
Orlando Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
Proving liability in a slip and fall accident lawsuit requires the assistance of experienced lawyers. Your attorney must show that the property owner (or party responsible for maintaining the property) failed to take proper precautions to make slipping or tripping unlikely. Additionally, your legal team must demonstrate that you exercised reasonable care and that your own negligence was not the cause of the accident. A slip and fall accident attorney must therefore prove that the cause of the accident was a "dangerous condition" (one that presents a reasonable risk to a person) and that the owner / maintainer of the property should have known of the danger.
To establish liability in a slip and fall accident lawsuit, our lawyers must show:
- The owner or party responsible for maintenance created the condition.
- The owner/possessor knew or should have known the condition existed and negligently failed to correct it or adequately warn others.
- The condition existed for such a length of time that the responsible party should have discovered and corrected it prior to the slip and fall accident in question.
Get Help Right Now With Your Slip and Fall Accident Case
Our Orlando slip and fall accident and premises liability lawyers represent victims injured on residential, commercial, or government property. If you have been injured, contact our personal injury attorneys today at 321-999-1111 and schedule a free evaluation.
- What to do if I fall?
- What if the substance if a clear liquid?
- Did I slip and fall or did I trip and fall?
- What do I have to prove to win a slip and fall case?
- If I fall in a rented property, who is responsible?
- Can my behavior at the time of the fall negatively affect my slip and fall case?
- What type of damages can I recover if I am injured in a slip and fall?
- Do I have to have a permanent injury to recover pain and suffering damages in a slip and fall case?